- Bradley, N., Marceau, E. & Hirata, E. (2018). Core English. Nagoya: Nagoya University Press.
- Bradley, N. (2018). Error Correction Strategies and the Japanese University Context. Bulletin of Nagoya University of Foreign Studies. 2, 187-200.
- Bradley, N. (2018). Essentialism in the concept of culture: Gauging belief. Journal of Intercultural Communication (SIETAR), 21.
- Bradley, N (2016) Compromise in Materials Development. Journal of School of Foreign Languages, NUFS (51) 51-65.
- Bradley, N (2016) Teachers as Mediators in the Foreign Language Classroom (Review). Asian EFL Journal 18(1) 166-168.
- Bradley, N (2015) Moving Forward: A Muslim resident of Japan answers students’ questions. Lingua. Aichi University Press.
- Bradley, N (2014) What is Culture? A brief look at the development of ‘culture’ and its understanding in language teaching. Language and Culture: Bulletin of Institute for Language Education, (31) 40-55
- Bradley, N (December 2013) International Posture and Cultural Nationalism among Japanese University Students. TESOL International Journal (8)1, 70-98
- Bradley, N (2013), Promoting a Willingness to Communicate in Japanese Students. Language and Culture: Bulletin of Institute for Language Education, (29) 1-16.
- Bradley, N (2012). Living in another country: A trip of self discovery. An interview with the foreigners of Sogenji. Lingua, (1) 31-37. Aichi University Press.
- Bradley, N (2012) The Value of Contrastive Rhetoric in the Japanese EFL Classroom, Language and Culture: Bulletin of Institute for Language Education, (27) 63-78.
- Bradley, N (2011), Approaches to Writing and the Japanese University Context. Language and Culture: Bulletin of Institute for Language Education, (26) 1-16.
- Bradley, N (2011), Connect with the world from inside Japan, Goken News. Aichi University Press.
- Bradley, N (2011) A fork in the road: studying TESOL, School of Education Newsletter. University of Leeds Press.
- 2018/02 - “The development of an essentialism scale.” CAM TESOL 2018, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- 2016/09 – “Attitudes and Understandings of Culture” SIETAR Annual Conference (Society for Intercultural Education Training and Research), Nagoya, Japan.
- 2016/07 – “Essentialism in Teachers’ Beliefs” Toyohashi JALT, Toyohashi, Japan
- 2015/11 – “Language Teachers’ Conceptions of Culture.” JALT 2015 National Conference, Shizuoka, Japan.
- 2015/09 – “The problem of culture in language teaching.” Hamamatsu JALT Chapter Meeting, Hamamatsu, Japan.
- 2013/11 – “UK Culture.” (series of 3 presentations) Inuyama Education Centre, Japan.
- 2013/11 - “Different Methods in English Teaching.” Shizuoka Board of Education Skills Development Conference, Kakegawa, Japan
- 2013/11 - “Culture and Language Teaching.” Shizuoka Board of Education Skills Development Conference, Kakegawa, Japan
- 2011/11 “Cultural Nationalism and International Posture: A study of Japanese university students.” JALT 2011 National Conference, Tokyo, Japan
- 2010/07 “Nihonjinron and English Language Teaching.” University of Leeds Education Conference, Leeds, UK